Live From Hollywood!! This is Dancing With the Stars!!!

This is where I will be on Tuesday of next week...Yes Me!! I am so excited! I have had my name on the wait list for almost a year. Then last night I got notified that they had open tickets for Tuesday's Results Show. My mom is meeting me in LA and we are going!!! What a great advendture!!
This is where I will be on Tuesday of next week...Yes Me!! I am so excited! I have had my name on the wait list for almost a year. Then last night I got notified that they had open tickets for Tuesday's Results Show. My mom is meeting me in LA and we are going!!! What a great advendture!!
7 comments:
I'm so jealous! I'll be looking for you!
I am so excited for you. I hope you having an amazing time.
fun fun I was inspired by your luck and put my name on the waiting list for american idol! ha ha
If I wasn't having a baby... Hey wait, I will have HAD my baby! I'll be watching for you from the hospital room, baby Elijah will be watching for his Aunt Stacy too.
That is soooooo cool!! Have fun! Also, LOVE the desk below! :)
dantzelle told me about you going! that is awesome...now, if it were "so you think you can dance", i'd totally be jealous! but, since it's "dancing with the stars", i'll just be happy for you! =)
Oh my gosh that is so cool. That is one of my favorite shows, I can't believe you went!! You have to call me and tell me all about it!! Who is your favorite?
Post a Comment