Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dilemma

Every other summer our apartments have had some kind of built in desk to put our computer and all of our crap on. However, this summer, no such luck. After trying to cram everything on the end table for a week...Cam sent me to get a desk. And of course I am the queen of cheap furniture. So here is how we solved our dilemma....


What do you get when you mix this....



with this.....


and with this...???



Walah!!! you get this beauty!!!.....



And all for under $50 thanks the awesome Walmart Specials!!!

5 comments:

big_smartmouth said...

man! i'm glad i'm not the only one who walked into the apartments and thought,"what? no desk??"

illya and i might have to check out walmart this weekend.

thanks stacy!!

{amy k.} said...

nicely done! :) I'm always a fan of walmart specials!

Adrienne and Darren said...

You are amazing!!!! I love the desk. Thanks for always helping me out. I love being out here with you guys.

Cathy Hanna said...

Way to go Stacy! Is there anything you can't do. You are a women with many many talents and I need to take some lessons from you!

Kacie said...

Ha ha I still can't believe you used that little screwdriver when we have big ones and a power drill for anyone to use! I don't know if I would have finished mine without the power drill! Good job!