Thursday, March 4, 2010

Renovation Project: Step 1

So after over a year of planning it... I finally got the motivation to take on the renovation project on my entry way!! It will take 4-5 days to complete it all, but here is what I got done on the first day.

Before (all white and boring)



After the Texturing (it looks goofy because it is all wet still)


Now I have to let this dry, sand it a bit, and then move on to the next step!

5 comments:

Adrienne and Darren said...

Wow!! What a project. I can't wait to see it finished. I am so impressed you are doing it by yourself.

Chase & Megan said...

Wow that will be nice when its done. You are good at decorating..its crazy the summer is almost here. I don't think im doing the phones this year so we can have Puma and Max can play.;)

Kristen Crandall said...

Makes me project hungry. The poblem is I have plenty of projects to do and no time to do them. This looks like it is going great! And think, you'll have so much time to enjoy it.... hehe

Lindsay and Tyler Kohler said...

I love it, it is going to look so good. Hey can you send me your address?

D Bulloch said...

Lookin good. Are you getting excited for the summer??? Its comin up