I got my project all finished!! The staining is complete and I put my decorations back on the wall!! The project was more effort/time than I originally planned, but well worth the outcome.
Wow, Stace, it is seriously gorgeous! I am officially impressed. BTW, Emma's blessing is tomorrow. I'm so excited for her to wear her dress! And, I loved the book! :) Thanks again. We need to have lunch before you guys leave for the summer!
This turned out AMAZING! I am beginning to rethink project-week when you come to my house.... J/K. I think we are still working on a quilt for Abby. I didn't realize you wrapped all the way to the purple. Your a maniac. Finishing a project like this is very self rewarding. I am looking forward to seeing it in person. Love you.
Camron and I were married March 2006. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. I graduated with a Masters in Speech Pathology and Camron is a sales manager. Our family also includes our four-legged friend named Max. He is adorable!
7 comments:
Wow That looks georgous! You wanna come do mine! ;)
Wow, Stace, it is seriously gorgeous! I am officially impressed. BTW, Emma's blessing is tomorrow. I'm so excited for her to wear her dress! And, I loved the book! :) Thanks again. We need to have lunch before you guys leave for the summer!
I love it Stac.... Looks so good! I have never seen your house but it looks good
This turned out AMAZING! I am beginning to rethink project-week when you come to my house.... J/K. I think we are still working on a quilt for Abby. I didn't realize you wrapped all the way to the purple. Your a maniac. Finishing a project like this is very self rewarding. I am looking forward to seeing it in person. Love you.
LOVE it! You did a great job!! How fun to see such a great result from all of your hard work!
wow stace!! i am so impressed!! it looks beautiful.
it turned out so great!!! i love it. such warm and inviting colors!
Post a Comment