Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Moving Day!!!

I flew back to Utah to make the big move! I landed at 4:30 pm in Utah and my mom and I went straight to the house to start packing. The next day we went and picked up the moving truck. With a big Thanks to my parents, Cam's parents, My brother's family, and Cam's sister's family; we were able to have everything loaded by 3:00 pm!!!

I realized one thing....

Cam and I have A LOT of JUNK!!

It took:

1 26 foot Moving Truck

2 Dodge Rams packed to the brim

1 Back seat of a Honda

and 2 flat bed trailers (I never got a picture of the one with the snowmobiles)

Luckily we arrived at the new house and unpacked in the evening when more people could come help!!

Overall, the move went smoothly and we escaped with only a few dings. Again I am SOO grateful for generous family that helped that week!!



5 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

I know, when you move you always realize how much junk you have.

jaci said...

can't wait to see your new place!!!

Chase & Megan said...

Its always a big job to move.. but im glad it went smoothly for you... I can't wait to see your new house.

Adrienne and Darren said...

It was so good to see you when you came home. I wish we could have helped more. Your new home is beautiful and we are so excited for, but we will miss having you so close. I hope your life has slowed down a lot!!!!

Kacie said...

It cracks me up that the HUGE bean bag fits in your hot tub ha ha! Moving is no fun but it is a good way to declutter!