As I have shared before, I don't get too many moments like this from April to August. And it seems that when we do, we hardly take photos.
We had a relaxing evening with friends and were able to go to a small pond. The boys fished, the girls relaxed on the dock, and we got to finish the evening with a surprise firework display right over the pond!
I love moments like this, especially during the summer!!




We had a relaxing evening with friends and were able to go to a small pond. The boys fished, the girls relaxed on the dock, and we got to finish the evening with a surprise firework display right over the pond!
I love moments like this, especially during the summer!!
1 comment:
Looks like fun- Sometimes the funnest times are the most simple times. I remember those summer days where you never get to see your husband, I am glad you got to spend qaulity time with him! Hope your summer is going well!!!
Post a Comment