My favorite part of visiting Palmyra, was going to the
Sacred Grove.
I don't think words can describe the feelings inside this special place. It is amazing how you can hear about a simple place all growing up, and then finally be able to see it for your self!! It was beautiful inside. Once we entered the trees, there was a completely different feel that encompasses you. When we left the trees, you could also feel a change. My spirit was definitely touched while in the Sacred Grove.














Sacred Grove.
I don't think words can describe the feelings inside this special place. It is amazing how you can hear about a simple place all growing up, and then finally be able to see it for your self!! It was beautiful inside. Once we entered the trees, there was a completely different feel that encompasses you. When we left the trees, you could also feel a change. My spirit was definitely touched while in the Sacred Grove.
4 comments:
That is so amazing! I bet the spirit is so strong there!
i've always wanted to go there.
love your pictures~
Wow, what an amazing trip. Beautiful photos. I've got to go there one of these days.
Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to go out to lunch with me and my crazy kids. I know it was chaotic, but I loved it! Please don't be scared off by how chaotic my girls are!!! :)
Hi Stacy, Your pictures turned out beautiful! That was a special trip, thanks so much for all you did to make it possible and wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment