Sunday, July 27, 2008

bIG sUcCesS!!!

Over the last few years Camron and I have both been working very hard. Camron has been a successful employee for summer sales and I have been working hard to finish my education. Well within the last few months we both have reached exciting benchmarks in our accomplishments.

As for myself, In December I finished my course work. In March I presented my thesis defense, in April I took my national exam, and on May 2, 2008 I graduated from USU with a Master's Degree in Speech Pathology (I have to add that I walked about 12 minutes sooner than my older brother down at the U) !!! However my grandpa Forbes kept debating that my degree wasn't complete until I had a milked a cow (USU began as an agricultural college). So in June, I "COW-pleted" my final requirement and milked a cow for the first time. This last week my diploma finally made it in the mail....IT IS OFFICAL!!
Now on to Camron. Four summers ago Camron began working for summer sales. He was very successful his first summer...not only did he work hard, but he also found himself a wife! Each year Camron has set a goal to improve. Camron has been able to do that. His first year he sold 125 accounts, his second summer he sold 180, last summer he sold 220 accounts!!! What an accomplishment. But Camron couldn't end here. For the summer of 2008, Cam wanted to sell over 300 accounts. And now, still with five weeks to go, Camron has already sold 300 total accounts!! (He has some preseason and cancels.) On the company data base Camron is ranked as the second to top sales rep in the company. Currently the top guy has 258 accounts...Camron is 2nd with 257 accounts. Basically CAMRON IS AWESOME! He has been VERY SUCCESSFUL this summer!

But not only has Camron been able to succeed personally, Cam and his brother Brandon are also managers for the company. This year they have brought together some amazing reps and have already surpassed previous summers. The office made a chart and for every 400 accounts sold they earn a pool party. Last week the office earned their 6th pool party. That's right....They have installed over 2400 accounts! and This next week they should meet their next level 2800! Each party brings exciting events....Coin dives, belly flop, and much more!

Camron and top rep in our office...Cache money


Belly Flop 2nd Runner Up...Tyler ...OUCH

Belly Flop Winner...Edward...Check out that form!!

7 comments:

uniquelynat said...

congratulations to you and cam! what great things you both are doing right now. i hope you continue to have great success....i'm sure you will!

Chalen said...

You may have walked twelve minutes earlier but I got my diploma a month ago :). So mine posted first. (Have to get it in where I can)
Nate

Kacie said...

Awesome job guys!!! Those are big successes!!! Glad I could help with the cow thing at least ha ha! The office is doing amazing and we are so blessed and Bran and Cam are being rewarded for their hard work!!! I'm proud of them!

Adrienne and Darren said...

You are both such amazing people. I am so glad that you are both experiencing such wonderful success. We are so proud of you. Keep up the good work, and I hope you can survive the rest of the summer!!!!! We can't wait for you to get back to Utah. Love and miss you both.

Ty and Whit said...

Wow!!! That's so cool!! Congrats.. Poor Ty.. ha his chest is soo red!!

~*Summers Family Fun*~ said...

Congrats to both of you!! I know that it must have been hard work sometimes to get through school and supporting the men while they are out working non-stop is hard work in itself. So hats off to you!!Camron is doing soo GREAT to, he is killin it this year, good job!!

Michael and Jessica Terry said...

Hey Sis how are you doing? I am so glad i got to hang out with you this summer, it was tons of fun. it is so good to be home, but i miss mike. Thank you for taking care of him! You guys better come down to saint george and vist we will have tons of fun! Well i miss you i hope all is going great~love ya