Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Rescue

Well I took my baby birdies to the animal hospital today. They turn them over to a wildlife rehabilitator who will care for them and then release them once they can fly. They lady said they looked healthy and strong. They were baby finches. Hopefully they will make it!!

3 comments:

Candace said...

Stace - This same thing happened to me when I first moved to Ohio! Funny.
I love to see what you guys have been up to in DC (skydiving!??). Thanks for letting Tay and I come and stay with you and for being a great tour guide!

Ty and Whit said...

Oh that's so cool you took care of the little birds! I would have no clue what to do!! I wish I would have seen them!

mike and elise said...

Hello! We have changed our blog address to mikeandelise.blogspot.com Just take away our last name. :)