Sunday, May 10, 2009

Elephants, rainy days, and BIG surprises!!

I can't believe we have already been here in Maryland for 5 weeks!! The time has flown by! We have done so much since we have been here. Who would have thought I would travel to MD to ride an elephant!!

It has been pretty rainy here. It has rained on and off for the last two weeks. Here is what we do on rainy days...



Absolutely nothing. Max hates going out in the rain.

Oh and GUESS what?? I got a job...where you may ask....well, GUESS...Guess clothing that is. I am giving it a go in the retail world. I work 3 days a week and have really enjoyed meeting people and having something to pass the time.

Oh and for the Mother's day Surprise......


.....


....


.....



It's a BIG one, are you sure you are ready to see this???


....


....



Ha, Cam and Max got me a mother's day card! Let's just say it was a BIG surprise!! Thanks baby!!!

5 comments:

Adam and Dantzelle said...

Haha That was a pretty big surprise!! But for some reason I was expecting something a little different!haha jk I love that pic of max on the couch.

{amy k.} said...

that is a BIG card!:) haha

Max is cute- my little dog hates going out in the rain too!

big_smartmouth said...

i have a ton of pictures of lucy on that couch like that, too. she hates the rain here as well. i'm with lucy & max! i'm ready for summer (i'm sick of being cold!!). but, it does make taking her out to potty much easier (she can be done and running for the door in a minute flat!)!

Lindsay and Tyler Kohler said...

Oh my gosh, I would love to ride an elephant!! Where did you do that at? That is the coolest thing ever!

Millers said...

Max is super cute, and your card is bigger than mine....That so awesome you rode on a elephant that scary but so cool. So we are about twenty minutes from Palmyra so feel free to come on up. You guys can stay with us that would be so fun to see you it has been forever.