Since it had been three years since Cam and I had our pictures taken, this spring we got some new ones!! Awhile back I stumbled upon the photo blog of a friend from high school. She takes AMAZING pictures. (to see more click here... blush photography...) I would always look at her photos and wish we had some stunning ones of me and Cam. So right before we left Utah we had her do a photo shoot for us! Thank you so much for your hard work Brooke! I love how they turned out. Here are a few of our favs!!
Gorgeous, Stace! I love Brooke's stuff. I don't know her personally, but I always look at her blog. Having her take our pics is on my future to-do list.
I really like them Stacy! It would be fun to do pictures with Spencer again. Maybe for our 10 year anniversary...that is only TWO years away!!! We still need an updated family picture what am I talking about??
Camron and I were married March 2006. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. I graduated with a Masters in Speech Pathology and Camron is a sales manager. Our family also includes our four-legged friend named Max. He is adorable!
9 comments:
I love them! They turned out so good!
those are absolutely beautiful!!!
Gorgeous, Stace! I love Brooke's stuff. I don't know her personally, but I always look at her blog. Having her take our pics is on my future to-do list.
I really like them Stacy! It would be fun to do pictures with Spencer again. Maybe for our 10 year anniversary...that is only TWO years away!!! We still need an updated family picture what am I talking about??
Those are great pictures, I love them. I stole one and put on my blog I hope you don't mind. Hope you have a great week!
these are gorgeous!!!
oh, i think my favorites are the last two. AMAZING!! you two look incredible!
Super cute!! She does great work and it sure helps to have hot models. ;)
Where did you get your purple coat??
Your pictures are way cute!
Post a Comment