Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fun with the fam


Grandpa and Grandma B


My Grandparents came to visit this weekend. They were in town for my cousin's husband's graduation, so they stayed at our place! It was fun to have them. The first night here we went out for an adventure to find a restaurant my Grandpa ate at 20 YEARS ago!! Well, after some long detours we found the place, however, not the same good food and high class style it used to be :(

It has been fun to have them here and we loved the time we got to spend with them. On sunday we had a dinner and invited Spencer, Eva and Kate. They are our friends from Logan and later we found out Spencer and I are second cousins. Our Grandmas are sisters! what a small world.

All in all it has been a great week with family!!


Grandpa and Spencer


Kacie and Brax on the Mary-Go-Round


Lunch on Adrienne's Birthday!!

3 comments:

Kacie said...

Looks like fun! That's crazy that you guys are all related! It was fun to go with you to the mall and thanks for taking pictures!

Cathy Hanna said...

Hi Stacy
Your Grandma and Grandpa are so cute and I am so glad they got to come out. I can't wait to get out there and see you.

~*Summers Family Fun*~ said...

Oh that is cute that your grandparents got to come out and even eat at the same restuarant as they did 20 years ago! I hope I have family that comes to visit this summer- I guess I need to get out there first though! ha ha. You look way pretty with your dark hair too!! You look really good.