Cool cool I want to go to the zoo sometime! We passed it on the way to the spy museum and almost stopped so we would have all been there together on accident ha!
Max and Kate are so cute. I am glad you had fun at the zoo. That is something I need to do before we go home. Thank you so much for teaching the girls to swim. It was tons of fun hanging out with you.
Looks like Max has everything under control babysittin Kate. I love the zoo, it is one of my favorite places to go, thanks for sharing your favorite photos. Have a great time at girls camp. Can't wait for the pictures of that adventure
Your zoo pictures turned out cute! It was good to have a little run in with you.. I am excited to go to six flags as well, so I hope you all txt me so Linley and I can meet you there when you guys decide to go!
Camron and I were married March 2006. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. I graduated with a Masters in Speech Pathology and Camron is a sales manager. Our family also includes our four-legged friend named Max. He is adorable!
7 comments:
oh, illya and i loved going to the zoo! my favorite was the elephant house. they were so close, you could almost touch them!
Max looks so "big brother" in this picture! Too cute.
Cool cool I want to go to the zoo sometime! We passed it on the way to the spy museum and almost stopped so we would have all been there together on accident ha!
Max and Kate are so cute. I am glad you had fun at the zoo. That is something I need to do before we go home. Thank you so much for teaching the girls to swim. It was tons of fun hanging out with you.
Looks like Max has everything under control babysittin Kate.
I love the zoo, it is one of my favorite places to go, thanks for sharing your favorite photos. Have a great time at girls camp. Can't wait for the pictures of that adventure
Your zoo pictures turned out cute! It was good to have a little run in with you.. I am excited to go to six flags as well, so I hope you all txt me so Linley and I can meet you there when you guys decide to go!
Oh, how fun! I'm so jealous, you are having so many fun adventures!
Post a Comment