Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Valley of the sun

I returned from Utah for a day and a half (Just enough time to do Cam's laundry and buy him more milk and cereal), and I headed out to AZ to go see my sister and her new baby! I got to go back to the city where Camron and I met!! I have missed the dry heat and was grateful for some real sunshine. I had a great time with my sister Kristen and her family....especially the new little baby. Here are some highlights of my trip

New Baby Elijah

Abby's soccer game

Riding in the JEEP with Aidan





Eli's Blessing outfit

Playin at the pool (at 10 in the morning...:)


4 comments:

Kristen Crandall said...

You have some fun pictures! You will have to send me them...especially the ones with Aidan in the jeep and your sunglasses. Too cute. It was great to have you. I should have gotten a picture of you cleaning so everyone would know how much you slaved away before everyone showed up. It was much appreciated.

big_smartmouth said...

super cute!! glad you made it back safe!

Kacie said...

Oh he is cute! Looks like your trip was fun I'm glad you got to go!

uniquelynat said...

how fun to spend some family time! you were only an hour away from us!!!
and for sure we're lovin' the water right now! (it's about the only way to survive the summer)