Today my friend Eva and I were driving in DC and saw no other than, OWEN WILSON!! Well, I was driving and there was a lot of traffic, so I only saw him out of the corner of my eye...but he was like 30 feet from us!!
cool! I like that guy he's so funny! He's one of those guys that I know his face but not his name- I had to google him to figure out who you were talking about lol!
that would have made my WEEK! i love seeing celebrities!! (not that it has happened that often...) now i REALLY wish i would have gone today... but my boys were asleep!
i'm w/ melissa, i love seeing famous people! i met harry connick jr at the employee nike store in portland. that made my YEAR!! too bad you couldn't get a picture. that would've been awesome!!
Camron and I were married March 2006. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. I graduated with a Masters in Speech Pathology and Camron is a sales manager. Our family also includes our four-legged friend named Max. He is adorable!
4 comments:
cool! I like that guy he's so funny! He's one of those guys that I know his face but not his name- I had to google him to figure out who you were talking about lol!
that would have made my WEEK! i love seeing celebrities!! (not that it has happened that often...) now i REALLY wish i would have gone today... but my boys were asleep!
that's pretty cool. i really like him.
i'm w/ melissa, i love seeing famous people! i met harry connick jr at the employee nike store in portland. that made my YEAR!! too bad you couldn't get a picture. that would've been awesome!!
Post a Comment